Monday, February 15, 2010

To Whom it May Concern

Dear The United States of America,

While in Australia these past (nearly) four weeks, it has come to my attention that you are severely lacking in some things, mostly food items. Before I return you must acquire all of the following:

1. Tim Tams (a "biscuit" - cookie - that is chocolate sandwiched between chocolate covered in chocolate)
2. What Australians refer to as "lemonade" but is actually fizzy lemon soda that is amazingly delicious (Lift, Solo, etc.)
3. Ice cream treats that are half ice cream sandwich, half ice cream bar
4. Mangosteens
5. Proper mangoes (I thought the ones there were acceptable until I tasted one here, you have no idea what you are missing)

I will inform you of any additions to this list as they occur.

Sincerely,
Karis

No comments:

Post a Comment