Saturday, January 2, 2010

It will be like being in a sauna...for months!

I am getting more excited about the trip the closer it gets. I'll be honest, a large part of that is the fact that I've started checking weather.com for Cairns. Right now it feels 100 degrees (Fahrenheit, of course) hotter there than here. It feels -9 here and 91 there. Last night was even more spectacular, 117 degrees warmer there than here. I am freezing. My feet have not been warm for weeks. This sounds amazing. And the sun will stay out past 5:00! There are also lots of thunderstorms. Lovely, as long as my plane doesn't get delayed. I will still probably get to see the sun more than I do here. I will essentially get summer for 7 months out of this year. Wonderful.

Now how the hell am I supposed to pack for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment